Customer Satisfaction Measurement
The customer satisfaction measurement project aims to develop the institutional performance program, by conducting intensive research to measure the satisfaction of customers and any external or internal beneficiaries from the ministry services. As a result, the ministry can measure the quality of the services provided and learn how to improve it.
Who should respond to this Tender:
- Consulting companies specialized in the field.
- The consulting company has previous achievements in the field.
- The consulting company should have its headquarters in Qatar and is officially registered.
PLACE OF ISSUE AND COLLECTION
Ministry of Transport & Communications through the website https://tender.www.gov.qa
Interest bidders may obtain the Tender documents for the above-mentioned by taking the following steps:
- You can acquire a copy of the tender document from Ministry of Transport & Communications (through the website. https://tender.www.gov.qa
- All bidders should be listed in the Ministry approved vendors list, for Vendor Registration please call 40451410 -40451435 or email@example.com.
- Any questions or concerns regarding the PRQ must be received in writing through the website. https://tender.www.gov.qa no later than seven (7) days prior to closing date and the responses will be circulated to all participants.