Government e-Correspondence System (Morasalat)
The Government e-Correspondence system is developed to provide all government entities with a secure and robust system to send and receive their correspondence (official letters) through the government network.
Government entities can access the system to send outgoing correspondence directly to target entity in a simple yet secured channel. The system also provides the entities with the ability to track receipt of correspondence and to capture the user who received the correspondence along with the date and time.
“Morasalat” system provides the following features:
- Automates government correspondence between government entities.
- Improves connectivity between the government entities.
- Secure and highly available correspondence system.
The benefits of this system are many including:
- Saves time and effort spent exchanging correspondence between government entities.
- Reduces administrative costs by saving time, effort and human and financial resources.
- Activate ‘Paperless Organization’ concept.
ENTITIES – LIVE
1. Council of Ministers
2. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
3. Ministry of Education and Higher Education
4. Ministry of Justice
5. Ministry of Municipality and Environment
6. Ministry of Culture and Sports
7. Ministry of Finance
8. Ministry of Energy and Industry
9. Ministry of Health
10. Ministry of Administrative Development Labor & Social Affairs
11. Ministry of Development Planning and Statistics
12. Ministry of Transport and Communications
13. General Retirement and Social Insurance Authority
14. General Authority of Customs
15. Qatar Civil Aviation Authority
16. General Authority of Tourism
17. Public Work Authority
18. Communications Regulatory Authority
19. Qatar Museums Authority
20. Internal Security Force – LEKHWIYA
21. Advisory Council
22. Qatar Financial Center
23. Supreme Judiciary Council
24. Central Municipal Council
25. Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy (QATAR 2022)
26. Qatar Olympic Committee
27. Qatar University
28. Qatar Aeronautical College
29. Community College in Qatar
30. Qatar Petroleum
31. Qatar Single Window
32. KATRA – Cultural Village
33. Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation
34. Qatar Foundation for Elderly People and Care
35. Primary Health Care Corporation
36. Qatar Red Crescent
37. Qatar National Bank
38. Qatar Public Prosecution
39. Qatar Financial Center Regulatory Authority
ENTITIES – IN PROGRESS
1. Ministry of Economy and Commercial
2. General Authority of Minors Affairs
3. Regulatory Authority for Charitable Activities
4. Qatar News Agency
6. Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs
7. Qatar Stars League
8. Amiri Diwan
For further information, please contact Hukoomi Contact Center via telephone at 44069996 or the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org