A clear structure of governance has been developed to ensure successful execution of Qatar Digital Government Strategy.
- The Council of Ministers has ultimate responsibility for Qatar Digital Government 2020 Strategy and for any necessary legislative changes.
- The Digital Government Steering Committee, chaired by the Minister of Transport and Communications, oversees implementation of the strategy, resolves any issues, coordinates with government agencies, and approves the project plans. The Steering Committee is made up of representatives from 8 government entities including:
- Ministry of Interior (Deputy Chairperson)
- Ministry of Transport and Communications
- Supreme Council of Health
- Ministry of Administrative Development
- Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning
- Ministry of Economy and Commerce
- Ministry of Finance
- Supreme Education Council
- The Strategy Management Office (SMO), established by the Ministry of Transport and Communications, to monitor the execution of Qatar digital government strategy.
- Individual government entities are responsible for delivering their projects and services for their ongoing operations.