National e-Registration/Authentication Service
E-Authentication Service acts as a national identity provider for all government online services. It provides secure authentication, digital signing and Single-Sign-On (SSO) services and is a key component in e-services development and security. It delivers improved security, usability and efficiency for end-users of government e-services.
The National e-Authentication Service provides the following features:
- Multilevel authentication by using username and password, and smart ID cards
- Digital signature; allows signing the transactions online for non-repudiation purposes
- Single sign-on; integrates and uses the Electronic Authentication Service to enable users log in once and for all government e-services
- Simplifying of e-service integration through standard protocols
The National e-Authentication Service offers many benefits:
- Increases usability and efficiency by allowing end-users to have a single profile and login
- Accelerates development of e-services with a common authentication access by the public
For further information, please contact the Ministry of Transport and Communications at (+974) 44069996 or via email address: email@example.com.