The Government E-Correspondence System was developed to provide all government entities with a secure and robust system for sending and receiving correspondences (official letters) through the government network.
Government entities can access the system to send the outgoing correspondences directly to the target entity in a simple yet secured channel. The system also provides the entities with the ability to track receipt of correspondence and to capture the user who received the correspondence along with the date and time.
Morasalat provides the following features:
- Automating government correspondence between government entities
- Improving connectivity between government entities
- Secure and highly available correspondence system
The benefits of this system include:
- Saving time and effort spent on exchanging correspondence between government entities
- Reducing administrative costs by saving time, effort and human and financial resources
- Activating the “paperless organization” concept
For further information, please contact the Ministry of Transport and Communications at (+974) 44069996 or via email address email@example.com