E-Authentication Service acts as a national identity provider for all the government online services. It provides a secure authentication, digital signing, and Single-Sign-On (SSO) services and is a key component in e-Services development and security. It delivers improved security, usability, and efficiency for end-users of government e-Services.
The National e-Authentication Service provides the following features:
- Multi-level authentication by using username and password, and smart ID cards
- Digital signing; allows signing the transaction online for non-repudiation purposes
- Single sign-on; Integrates and uses the Electronic Authentication Service to enable users to log in once and for all government e-services
- Simplifying of e-service integration through standards protocols
The National e-Authentication Service offers many benefits:
- Provides secure access to e-Services
- Increases usability and efficiency by allowing end-users to have a single profile and log in
- Accelerates development of e-Services with a common authentication access by the public
For further information, please contact the Ministry of Transport and Communications via phone number (+974) 4406 9996 or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.